Thursday, October 19, 2006

Two Identical Pictures

READ BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW :

There are two identical pictures that will appear on the screen.
Almost 8,000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences in the two pictures and only 19 found all 3. See how observant you are. If you find all 3, you're one of very few people who are able to do this.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf


CAUTION: Do not read the comments to this post until you have done this test!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I knew something was up as soon as I saw that the 2 pictures were exactly the same. I had to watch with the sound turned down and my eyes partially covered!

Unknown said...

Man, I always fall for this. My baby was right there when I saw it and the volume was waay up! Now that was a feaky thing!

Clammy said...

Good thing my sound was off. That pic was totally freaky.