Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Who would want a frowning doll?



I was given this doll as a gag gift when I was in high school or college. The doll was named Luca, after the Suzanne Vega song, "Hello, My Name is Luca". (You know, "My name is Luca....I live on the second floor....I live upstairs from you....yes, I think you've seen me before.")

This doll is slightly freaky just because it is frowny. Why would someone make a doll like that? Better yet, why would someone BUY a doll like that?

It's hair drives my daughter crazy because it is sticking straight up. She is on a mission to make the doll's hair lay down and has tried several different contraptions to help it on it's way. I will post more photos as the hairdo progresses.

1 comment:

Clammy said...

She looks like she is having a temper-tantrum....a pouty not-getting-my-way face